a. What is Sinangag Station?
Sinangag Station is the home of delicious and affordable sinangag dishes and more that caters to everyone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
b. What type of franchise is offered?
Sinangag Station is offering a SINGLE unit franchise for the operation and development of a unit within a trade area
c. What is the core investment for a Sinangag Station franchise?
The average initial investment for a Sinangag Station franchise for a unit with an area of
60 sq.m. costs at around Php 1,500,000 inclusive of the Franchise Fee of Php 250,000 + VAT
d. What does the total Franchise investment cover?
The total investment covers the following:
- Use of licensed trademark, name, and logo
- Site selection and evaluation assistance
- Architectural design and construction assistance
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Comprehensive Franchise Operations Manual
- Training on management, operations, and customer service
- Initial inventory and supplies
- Grand opening and local store marketing assistance
- Total support package given to franchisees able to open and run a franchise unit smoothly and profitably
e. How much is the Royalty fee?
Sinangag Station charges a minimal royalty fee of 3%
f. What training will we receive as franchisees?
The franchise owner and the designated management team and outlet personnel will be given extensive training at both the Sinangag Station headquarters, as well as at the franchisee’s store which includes a dry-run or soft opening. The training will be conducted within 15 days before the grand opening of the franchisee store. Training shall cover all aspects of the business operation and management as well as customer service.
g. What other continuing support will I receive?
As our franchisee, you shall receive continuing support from us during the term of the franchise as follows:
- Technical support
- Sales and operation performance reporting guidance
- Regular field visits and business guidance
- Updates on new products and services
- Inclusion in our system-wide advertising campaigns
h. Will I have an exclusive territory?
You shall not be granted an exclusive territory. Sinangag Station shall grant a single unit franchisee for every 25,000 population in a given trade area. However, franchisor will see to it that each site will service the population to the fullest to make the business viable.
i. What is the term of the franchise agreement?
The initial term of the franchise agreement is 4 years, renewable up to 2 additional terms of 4 years each for a total of 12 years.
j. Who will look for a location?
The franchisee is the one responsible to search for their location and submits it to the franchisor for evaluation and approval.
5. Map of target locations
a. We are now accepting franchisees in the following locations
1. Cebu City
2. Mandaue City
3. Lapu-Lapu City
4. Talisay, Cebu
5. Carcar, Cebu